Monday, February 11, 2013

Astrology and Hermeticism - Step By Step Basics Of Divine Science

This lecture a much simpler version of "The Greatest Story That Needs To Be Told". I have no facts, only reinterpretation, outside of consciousness is subjectivity and form, so I will always have something new for you! This is an emerging as opposed to an established topic, I gain ideas by just teaching this brilliant science. In this lecture, I go in depth to the elements of the ether, fire, air, water and the earth. During the lecture, I discovered the polarity of the earth element and the spirit of the air and the knowledge of the mother. I recommend that you watch "ESOTERIC AGENDA" to understand "Gaia Theory" - where sacrifices are made on the vernal equinox in order to obtain the knowledge and spirit to the Sun. Join the New Age Sciences. Click on the links below to obtain your charts and to listen to a special podcast. docs.google.com docs.google.com docs.google.com Pocast: soundcloud.com

astrology book