Sunday, November 6, 2011

Astrology - Basics


I have read at least 20 books related to astrology and tried a lot of astrology soft wares out there. The conclusion that I came to is described below.

In the beginning I used to read various books on Scorpio and try to compare what was written to how I am (yes, I am a scorpion). I would be so fascinated by what was written and how closely I could relate to it and to be honest sometimes when I could not relate to it, I would tweak my conscientious a bit and try to fit myself into what was written. I used to read all those daily horoscopes and if anything good or bad happened, I would look back at the horoscope and start comparing to it and trying to make sense out of what happened. If you have ever read these horoscopes you will know what I mean. All these horoscopes usually go like this "Today is not a very god day for you...but you will be surprised by something good today", now I am not saying all of them read exactly like what I said but that is the general outline. So no matter what happens, whether it is good or bad you can relate to your horoscope because it says both good and bad things. I guess this because most of us like to know in advance what is going to happen. What we don't realize is that it is for our best that we don't know what's in store for us in the future.

It was later that I realized this and it came to my mind that there should be at least a million people out there all with the same sun sign (the sign in which the sun was at the time of your birth) and it is absolutely not possible that the same thing will happen to a million people at the same time or to be more precise in the same day. Then I started thinking, there has to be more to astrology and after some research I realized that sun sign is only a part of astrology. There are other planets, who also affect a person's personality and their future for example moon sign (sign in which moon was placed at the time of your birth). So in order to really know about yourself more you need to know about all the other planets and in which signs they were placed at the time of your birth.




Dia likes writing articles and sharing her views and experiences with everyone.

If you like to get more tips, go visit her website where she talks about best toaster oven [http://www.thebesttoasteroven.com/] like hamilton beach toaster oven [http://www.thebesttoasteroven.com/]