Friday, May 3, 2013

LilaRose Odyssey - Pure Nature - Location 24. By Jacob Moth

The Foyer, The Lovers and The Garden of Eden What you believe in your heart creates your life Hi, I am Jacob Moth from Denmark. I'm a composer and a explorer of inner space. My innermost dreams are fulfilled and I live them on daily basis. In this video blog I'll give you more ideas how you can manifest your innermost dreams. An ongoing message from me to you; the deeper you go, the more ecstasy, joy and happiness you will experience. What you believe in your heart, will be the truth on every level in your life. If you think you can make it, then you can make it. If you don't think you can, then you probably can't. Most doctors and researchers are aware of this fact and in psychology it is called the placebo effect. As I have mentioned in former video blogs this whole place is build as a microcosm. This location here is the Heart of this microcosm. It contains vital elements with each its story, wisdom and energy. The Main Path is made of special rocks from Norway. The Main Path is the skeleton of the microcosm. This path of rocks goes into the very Heart of the studio. Together with the flowerbeds which have directly access to the ground beneath the studio, it fulfills the idea of a room which is both inside and outside. Remember what I said in the former video blog: always be aware of both your inner and outer space. The first you meet when you enter the foyer is a big wooden carved mushroom. This is inspired of the scientist Michael Winkelman. He points out that there ...

astrology book